Saturday, November 30, 2013

In Michigan I spoke to Amma about twice

Amma had said whre is durvasu with the peanuts to geeta one day
as Amma told me to bring it the next day
I finally brought it for Devi Bhava, Amma ate from her hand a lot of it
while talking about that book to some devotee through Radhika.

I told Amma I am born alone, live alone and die alone, but the viraha will kill me.
Amma said i-yo-h and gave me two chocolates and an apple

Later I told Amma again about the doctor and I had yelled at him.
Amma said be careful, you are a kalian.
And then told me doctors cant be told like that, he has to decide- like its his ego to do so,
you have to describe the symptoms that lead to that conclusion.

Amma told me to wear a neck brace for a month. I think while sleeping too and see if that works.

Then I told Amma I am leaving. It was very hard to leave.

No comments: