Tuesday, June 17, 2014

In SANTA FE
6/15/2014--

When I went near Amma , I told Amma I had been in the forest for few days
Amma asked me why I went. And then asked was it to smoke kanjav
and I laughed so did Amma, and i said no,
Amma said I hope the words coming out of your mouth are true, krpa anugrahte- may grace be on it
And then she moved heard toward me.

When I was sitting watching Amma, Amma gestured its ok for me to pull out my legs.
Also did that wave with scrunched fingers.
And then Amma called me during Poornamrita Swami Bhajans
and asked me what I was thinking of.
I was sitting there recalling all my memories in the past with Her and doing my japa intently.
Then Amma asked me if I saw the talk at Stanford. I said yes, I asked why Swamiji was sitting on the groun- I asked why Amma's head representative swami sat , Amma said he does not get the American english as much and Also priya writes even his satsangs. Then I asked why priya did not wear shoes, Amma said you know and i completed the sentence gurotoam. The feeling of the masters method- so in that case they would never wear shoes where Amma is not and particuarly that respect for the Guru. I thought priyas answer were not as good and took too long translation. Her english is also particular to India but still it was good. I did not say these things. Amma gazed at me and grabbed my hand when asking me about it. Amma asked me you are going to be here tomorrow right.


No comments: