Wednesday, October 28, 2009

After returning from LA, I have to say Ebisu's mackerel was less fresh than last time and more disappointing. We also tried Botega Louie, an italian slice off LA, which in all opinion make mediocre pizza. I'll have to add my critique on Yelp. I never tried their ganache Cookies which other blogger's raved about or review-ers , can't recall. It's the economy. uh-huh. Got a sleeve outline done this time. Have to save up for January. This is a costly business. Was looking over the tattoo Yuji gave me sometime last year and the picture on facebook- which I detagged. I've decided against any photos of my body showing art-work on there. For now, I'm not sure if that's a good channel. But, back to the tattoo- the colors have faded from the few days after- . The experience at the shop this time was very memorable. I have to say the trip there always lightens spirits. The kirin is done, it will need a touch up of white and stuff, but at least its looking okay. I have a severe reaction to Red, though not uncommon- I feel like I will want to opt out this color if I can in future work to save my skin breathing space.

No comments: