Thursday, October 29, 2009

I have been reading a lot of blogs. I believe, I read a prolific amount in one day. Maybe about six to seven hours I spend reading. Blogs, Economics, Hedging Instruments (not musical- for the financial markets), philosophy, some short stories, poetry ( which is inundated, as it is) , newspapers, stories, arts, crafts, cooking, organic living, programs to make a future of myself in, and onwards. Lately, I have been reading a lot of blogs about peoples experiences in Nippon. I would like myself to travel there, but I will wait sometime. The financial responsibility of any endeavor bearing such magnitude requires a fortitude of thought and well, a long time to plan it out because it's my ass on the line. Apparently, teaching english is the best way to get your foot it the door. Only thing is that they pay around 25k$ a year. For someone like me, with a mathematics background, I'd be taking one hell of a potential pay cut. But I've heard stories of people with computers and engineering degrees switching to their appropriate fields after living for sometime there, and being on the job hunt ...But it will be sometime, I plan to enjoy the Californian sun for days to come. Business opportunity is here, and the pursuit of higher education. It's nice to go live in a foreign land, but the perception i get is- you wont make it big. I mean, if your some musician like Jero, well yeah. Wait and see.

No comments: