Saturday, March 21, 2009

I was just reading on A quentin tarantino site that someone was saying they were not a big fan on Takashi Miike. I mean, how can you not be. They must not have seen Ichi, Crows Nest, and the rest of his others. I think i've seen like four or five, like gozu, etc. were all really cinematographic and well executed. QT i do not think is on par, Kill Bill was just an amateur make of some Japanese films really. Uma Thurman was rather cheesy. I also had seen John mayers tattoo on someones site I can't remember, think it was someone from Horitoshi Family. Was it Horimasa., no I think it was HoriKen. I saw the image in a book , of shots an artist had from other artists , one of them in Japan. Think it was John Mayer's arm, or that style. with the box. Not Tebori however I think.

No comments: