Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reading about the yakuza is fascinating news. really , quite a bit of literature on the subject yet scarce at the same time. Understand? well, you have to do a bit of searching like I did to start. and my interest in irezumi redoubles my habit of searching the internet for credible university like sources. Some maybe are not interested. I have a lot of interested when my mind is not bogged down by too much hashish or marijuana. I like this recent stuff I got. Strawberry OG. A nice sativa, once it dried properly. The place i get it from A.D.A.S. American Dumb Ass ses. Haha. well they are right down the street, and their hash is decent prices I guess for what I can get now. About 40$ for high quality stuff, not super high quality, but good good. Some kind buds, well not really, recently has i do not purchase too much flowers- but I went back in to get some, man they are all wet. the very nice ones are the worst cured in my opinion because the buds are so dense and thick with flowers and trichomes and what not, .. but oh well. it dried , and that gave it a really nice smoke, i had to re wrap the first two smokes because it was so wet, increases the weight too. ridiculous even the marijuana club has become political and greedy, industrial- except its worse, they hide behind, the simple guy campaign as i call it- where the corporation or entity uses the idea that it is like the single man/individual working, women too mind me, simple and with limited income and simple tastes. I mean that is far from it too. thats what the marijuana clubs have become as well, they echo the idea of the freedom of the simple patient, weak, and monetarily lacking - or they would not be there- , and such false shit. while in the background they are making easily into the six digits. i should be a grower when i think of the stupidity, but it would stunt all the other artistic talents, and basically- well life. i am not a believer in drugs frankly. i dont really care about politics- that said i dont talk about legalization. i probably do use the drug recreation ally, more than any regular user, but as a student i have long dry spells- like three months maximum over the past five years where i am entirely sober. otherwise i am smoking up daily, five six times easy. every day. and i study math. not very good, but thats more because i am too lazy to open the book. jeje.. yes it is funny. why i wrote it in spanish who cares. . but i am off the subject i think. this stuff is good. gives a light high so much better than that indica heaviness. but its hard to find a quality sativa. thers a close club on the street parallel to this one, that i should stop into. i knew a guy who worked. in the Sulver Sity. he could have given deals, but now hes learning music from an indian maestro in the san francisco valley. nice stuff. always liked the place myself, and going back to learn japanese fluently at a college i biked to usually for other classes. i am going to master japanese, travel there, learn some wood carpentry shit from their temples with my spiritual background- i have access to some monks there, and my masters disciples living there or one at least- who can show me- but i cannot get too much help, because i also have an interest in irezumi and plan on doing an entire suit which will range from 10,000$ to 19000$ for me. i am ready to do at least 6000$ worth of work by this year. i do not want to wait too long so i want to finish in the next 5 years. before 3 would be sweet, but unlikely. i found a great artist from the horitoshi family who visited very close to where i live and at a shop where i got work done from another guy from japan, a machine artist whose work is amazing, even better than the american counterparts. but i am all in tebori now, so waiting for him to return and we will start the kitsune, maybe silver, on my front. on the back it would be cool to get li no hayata killing an eue scene from the stories of sudioken or something i think. anyways i just like that scene. but i am not sure on the artists attitude on doing samurai. and i checked out the promo clip for mario barths under the skin. looks cool not going to lie. charged quite a fee to buy it for a dvd, 30 $ give me a break. this guy is a douche bag. big time. loser, named his son tebori. oh my goodness. i am sorry, no i am not no one famous. and more. but still . i have spiritual values, and a great spiritual master from which i learned a lot. so if your going to get offended oh well. I find the guy to be moronic, even if he's german, thats worse i suppose than american ,greed driven men. trying to modernize art that is old, like my culture. Europeans are silly like Americans. I have not made up my mind on Japanese. The art fascinates me, and there is nothing like in India, so I will have to broaden my mind and take it in. I will master the language at a good college that offers extensive japanese. then with fluency i can move around better, although I will be darker and indian looking.

No comments: