Friday, March 20, 2009

question to myself.

if i put more pictures would it make more my blog more legible, more readable? I do not go back for grammar, i believe more in getting the ideas as quickly out before they disappear. thats what happens to me. lately the police and the firemen with their looney tune sounds , i swear the government is increasing its size and power, time for me to leave. well let me smoke another of this sweet bubble OG. my roommate is not home yet, was waiting, but another delicious smoke does not sound too bad to me. i promised to mention drugs, as my fellow cosmic subtle beings, who read my shit, would not appreciate it, and i do not think anyone else takes the time. sometimes the thoughts you quench, the ones you express , are best left remaining in the corridors of your mind, where your steady gaze can reflect back across them like pages in your life.

No comments: