Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Seattle WA May 27th - May 31st

I told Amma before I left to return to SF for work Tuesday- that during bhava darshan, I do not have words for this pain. The word I used was Virat. I have written perhaps more than a thousand poems. Perhaps more like five times that. But they are lost, or here and there. I don't have anything to write anymore. I want to dive deep into meditation and find my God there. I do not want to speak about it or express it. Let it die in me, and let this I die, so that One can find space within. I had longed to put my head on her shoulder and rest. They say the Mother does not get rest, but that is not true. She is eternally at rest. It is us, in this wheel that keeps churning at her command. I am tired, I want to rest in Her. I want to be close.

No comments: