Thursday, June 2, 2011

How sweet it is, the Spiritual Master. On my journey, unlike my brothers or sisters- I have ventured it feels so deep over the years. A stream of practice recoils through and uplifts the mind. Now I know, not know, but understand that it is possible to attempt to soar. The highest Love is a path not for the timid, but the strong, like the lion, the gait of power, the will of iron.
Everyday new truths find themselves into the corners of my heart. Everyday you energize and give me life. Without this experience, this relationship, of countless eons, you watched over me, like a mother hen, with excuding lovingness. Now I make my last mark on the world. May it be a life of renunciation, of giving, of scarcity, of kindness, of warmth & gentleness to the whole world- I proclaim Your teachings ! The great principle of life ! May I spread your words through the beating of my heart and the whisper of my soul. Wa Guru ki fateh! Victory to the Mother! Blessed be those who trod on her path and seek salvation ! Who see man as god and worship the downtrodden ! May nothing stop them, may they have infinte strength!
-------------------
When I see your children, and You- it overfills my being. Now I see vasudeva kutbhum- the world family. There is no difference between the bhakta and bhagvan. He who gives you his slightest gesture of love, with what warmth you embrace such devotees! Blessed be their path ! May they never fail ! May they be victorious in life and death! May they never forget you, oh my Govinda !

No comments: