Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WA Programs Summer 2011

Another Start of a New Summer Tour, 2011- May, June, July.

Too many things happened in the Seattle programs. The experiences witnessed with Malu , alone could fill up this post. But I'll leave that for when my mind is more lucid.
But to note however, Malu wrote a poem that Amma really liked and said had the bhava and is now being transformed into bhajan via Swarna or Hari Chettan or both.

I made some food for Amma, much of which sucked except the black quinoa and the baked almonds. Amma said the 25 years of eating sugar has caused her to watch out for it now, and can't take peanuts people said.

Though my love has expanded in my heart, the pain has only increased. Amma again reitereated, the one point I found most important. Continue, take the pain, suffer through it, and expand yourself. I find myself opened to new understandings. Not spiritual heights, but kindness. It is now exuding from my pores. I find myself able to catch the tune of a bhajan immediately now. I think that love has grown deeper, and unfolded itself. Numerous lessons have I learned this time. But the continued effect, of this seperation and longing eat away at my soul. I wonder if with my two eyes I will be able to see Her form, as it appears when you are in her Physical presence. People worry about the masters body. I do not. She is the storehouse of infinte strength. If she fails, then all our worlds fail; so how can it be ? My attitude is that of a small child with its Mother. I cannot protect Her. But it is my duty to do what she asks of me, and propogate her teachings through my actions and thoughts. Love , I now know is the highest truth. Sadhana evolves from it, knowledge is a product of deep , surrendering love. Wherever a great Jnani exists, know that a great wide heart is present. My master, some would say is unparalled. I do not make such claims. If she were a blade of grass , I would have loved her all the same. It is the eternal principle she stands for. How much, I have suffered, how many nights I have meditated, and still, still I find it difficult to pierce her mysterty. Still my mind is covered by anger, lust, and fatigue. Amma, and Vivekananda said the same thing to me- Strength. Have it. It is the most important teaching. Become powerful, adorable, and let that light come out .

No comments: