Sunday, April 12, 2009

Its a little windy here, with the slight warmth protruding through the clear blue sky. I visited a friend. But no luck, we could not find a delivery service Rx. Sucks , his herbals are not really up to par. I would even venture out to say,his stuff is below Los Angeles Club stuff. Which hurts. Anyways, my ID is not accepted everywhere, actually San Francisco & Oakland have a stringent system, which resembles a little more legitimate licensing. Seems like a lot of the delivery clubs to the area of San Jose have shut down.

Heres a short list of those that are not available anymore:

Auto-med Rx :: They were operating out of Santa Cruz, or delivering to West Santa Clara

Purple Buddha:: I've ordered from this guy once prior, but don't think he's here anymore. Or they do not pick up the phone on weekends( maybe closed?)

Frosty Purple:: Think they closed.

Seventh Heaven: I think they operate Mon-Fri only

--
I'll update this at a future date, but thats all I can think of for now. I should have smuggled a little hashish from LA, on the flight. Shame. Its the South Bay that really hurts for good flowers. The one dealer I know, sells questionable stuff mostly, and during seasons , he does get the occasional smashing one.

Could not link with a pal from San Rafael. Too far, and I have no car. Otherwise I would have made it.

Had some really good Tamil Nadu pickle or Telingir (Telugu) style. It was good. Not amazing, but good stuff. Had some peppercorns that tasted mighty yums. Had some off-hand indian sweets my pal had received from India (via someone else). Tried this donut shaped sweet, never had it before, but its filled with the same ingredients that reminds me of Appams. Which are small balls, like hush-puppies (but better ingredients) has a sweet, semi-cashewy brown sugar taste; really nice, I myself prefer more complex flavors for deserts, like European chocolate and patesserie.

Had instant Uppamav. Like cream of wheat or farina, ... Interesting, but I really do not believe in pre-packaged foods. Even though some friends- family friends, do use them. Not my style. Excessive sodium can be dangerous. Chilled by a pal today, man the smoke smell in his house makes me feel somewhat disgusted. It must be the toxicity from the amount of cigarettes he smokes, I was mentioning that even rolling tobacco is better than the boxed kind. Especially American. Yikes. Just recently, my brothers childhood lifelong friend's father passed away from cigarette smoking caused- cancer, at the age of 53 . It really makes the vibrations in a home damp. My parents home has a lot more light, cleaner feel. The ash from cigarettes is awful...And I smell like it completely.

On other notes.



Good Afternoon.

No comments: