Monday, April 13, 2009

I've decided after this semester I am taking a leave of absence from USC. I really only need after this semester, probably two or three classes to raise my gpa to graduate, but I don't care. I just don't have anymore money to pay for it. I am applying to a TCM school here in SF. Hopefully it works out, otherwise I am just going to cooking school and taking a business loan and opening a restaraunt. Thats my plan. I just realized, I should never have come to USC and done pre-med, math, econ, or any of that . What a waste. I am really strapped now financially, and this semester alone I had to pay out of pocket, 20$k . Thats a huge amount for someone like me, without any support really besides a little cash every month here and there. And I am not even passionate about that shit. Man, my license is suspended, they just upped the cost of the fine because I forgot to go to court. After the summer, I am ironing out all the details. I may return to USC, maybe.. otherwise I just plan on attempting admissions at the local schools which don't require a bachelors.

No comments: